Mover Member Benefits
Moving is a difficult job. While we may be excited about the destination, we all understand the challenges in getting your stuff from point A to B. It should be easier for moving companies to get the job done while providing the best service possible to consumers.
The Ohio Association of Movers (OAM) represents the best moving companies in the state of Ohio who follow a code of ethics and adhere to all industry regulations and standards.
Between opportunities for community engagement, advocacy efforts, cost savings and ongoing educational opportunities, OAM can help any moving company be more operationally efficient and effective.
- Join other movers from across the state that support the only association fully dedicated to supporting the moving and storage industry
- Network with moving CEOs and allied vendors through our member app and online portal
- Attend the annual leadership conference and other events
- Join the OAM tariff and ensure you’re compliant with the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio
- Support OAM’s advocacy efforts in Columbus and Washington to protect the industry and the economic future of your business
- Report rogue movers to make sure everyone is playing by the same rules and protect the reputation of the industry
- All members have access to our endorsed partners program. These partner vendors have been carefully selected to provide essential services to your business at significant discounts
- Have an opportunity to order printed bill of ladings and non-binding estimates
- Make sure you and your team are up to date on all the latest information through our ongoing seminars and workshops
- Get member exclusive newsletters to keep you in the know