Mover Vendor Benefits
Moving is a difficult job. While we may be excited about the destination, we all understand the challenges in getting your stuff from point A to B. As an allied vendor of the industry, you know movers need your company to be successful.
The Ohio Association of Movers (OAM) represents the best moving companies in the state of Ohio who follow a code of ethics and adhere to all industry regulations and standards and the vendors who work with them hand in hand to make sure consumers get high quality service.
Between opportunities for community engagement, advocacy efforts, and ongoing educational opportunities, OAM can help your company grow and thrive.
- Join other movers from across the state that support the only association fully dedicated to supporting the trucking industry
- Network with moving CEOs and other allied vendors through our member app and online portal
- Attend the annual leadership conference and other events
- Have your company featured in our annual Buyer’s Guide and Membership Directory
- Support OAM’s advocacy efforts in Columbus and Washington to protect the industry and the economic future of your business
- Report rogue movers to make sure everyone is playing by the same rules and protect the reputation of the industry
- Make sure you and your team are up to date on all the latest information through our ongoing seminars and workshops, with opportunities to promote your business to the decision makers who need to see your products and services
- Get member exclusive newsletters to keep you in the know