The laws and regulations around trucking change frequently, and the OAM helps its members stay up to date on the latest information. With your membership you'll receive:
- Continuing education through seminars, workshops and conferences
- Monthly industry updates that keep you in the know.
- Access to the OAM's safety and maintenance councils
- Additional management team who is ready to help with questions or problems.
- An invitation to the annual OAM Conference.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
No matter how big your fleet, a membership with the OAM gives you strength in numbers: You'll get:
- Access to trusted services and products at a discounted rate, thanks to careful negotiations with our partner providers.
- Workers compensation premium savings groups for eligible members which could save your business thousands.
STATE AND FEDERAL REPRESENTATION
HAVE A VOICE
A big part of the OAM's mission to represent you and your business' interest at the Capitol: We provide:
- Six experience lobbyists who work hard at state and federal levels to ensure a bright future for your business.
- Legislative and regulatory guidance at the Statehouse to promote strong economic growth for trucking in Ohio.