Thank You for Attending the 2020 OTA Annual Conference
Over 145 in-person and virtual attendees joined our exhibitors and sponsors for the 2020 OTA Annual Conference presented by Pilot Flying J. In addition to the education and networking opportunities, a number of companies and professionals were recognized for their dedication to the industry.
- Jerry Miller, Brown Transport, Inc., was named Safety Professional of the Year
- Paul Williams, Wooster Motor Ways, was recognized as the Hall of Honor Recipient
- J.W. Didado Electric, Spader Freight Services, Taylor Distributing Company & Pitt Ohio were awarded Fleet Safety Awards for their 2019 safety record
- Ed Nagle, President of Nagle Toledo, was elected Chairman of the Board of Trustees
We hope you are able to join us for the 2021 Annual Conference in Westerville on September 13-14, 2021.
Join Us for the 2021 Annual Conference on September 13-14
We invite you and your team to join us in Columbus on September 13-14 for a two-day event focusing on the economic indicators, business practices, and trends impacting the trucking and transportation industry. In-person attendees will have full access to cutting edge programming, industry vendors, networking opportunities, receptions, and more.
Exhibit at Conference:
At the OTA Annual Conference, you will have the opportunity to meet and connect with decision makers from around the state. Be sure your company’s products and services are represented with a tabletop exhibit display.
Tabletop Exhibit Package includes:
- One 6’ skirted table
- One chair
- Electric service (upon request)
- Listing on the OTA conference app
- Listing on the conference web page
- One full conference registration (includes admission to programming sessions, networking receptions and conference meals)
Contact Bradie Berry at 614-519-6462 with questions.
Renaissance Columbus Westerville hotel
409 Altair Parkway
Westerville, OH 43082