Thank You for Attending the 2021 OTA Annual Conference
The Ohio Trucking Association hosted the 2021 OTA Annual Conference, presented by Pilot Company, this week in Columbus. Over 160 in-person and virtual attendees joined our exhibitors and sponsors for the event. The conference featured outstanding programming, opportunities to network and the ability to connect with leading industry suppliers.
A number of companies and professionals were recognized during the event for their dedication to the industry.
- Glenn Fehribach of ContainerPort Group, was elected Chair of the Board of Trustees
- Five Star Trucking, Inc., Cowen Truck Line, Inc., Spader Freight Services, Inc., ABF Freight & PITT OHIO were awarded Fleet Safety Awards for their 2020 safety record
- Greg First, All American Trucking Co., was named Safety Professional of the Year
- Doug Sibila, Peoples Services, Inc., was recognized as the Hall of Honor Recipient
Jimmy Haslam, Chairman of the Board for Pilot Company sat down with OTA President & CEO Tom Balzer for an impactful conversation on leadership. Beth Carroll, Author and founder of Prosperio Group and Stephanie York with Hennes Communications each shared important and timely presentations focused on employee compensation and crisis communication. Sherri Garner Brumbaugh of Garner Trucking led a lively panel discussion with second and third generation trucking leaders Brian Pohl of Pohl Transportation, Inc., Jay Sewell of Sewell Motor Express and Doug Sibila with Peoples Services, Inc.
Thank You to our 2021 Annual Conference Presenting Sponsor:
Thank You to Our 2021 Speakers
Chairman of the Board
Sherri Garner Brumbaugh
Garner Transportation Group and
Chair, American Trucking Associations
Author and Founding Partner
Vice President and In-House Counsel
Thank you to our 2021 exhibitors for your support of the Ohio Trucking Association!
- Capital Transportation Academy
- EROAD Inc.
- Idelic, Inc.
- Magnus Technologies
- Ohio Peterbilt
- On Demand Occupational Medicine
- PrePass Safety Alliance
- Roetzel & Andress
- Schneider Downs
- Sheakley Risk and Safety Services
- Texas A&M Transportation Institute
- TNT Services
- USI Insurance Services
- Valvoline, Inc.