Join Us for the 2023 OTA Annual Conference in Columbus on September 18-19
Join the Ohio Trucking Association in Columbus on September 18-19 for a two-day event that is focused on the economic, business and workforce trends impacting the transportation industry. Attendees will have full access to programming, vendor exhibits, networking receptions, and the opportunity to attend the Conference PAC dinner on Monday evening (additional fee and pre-registration is required). The conference is presented by Pilot Company.
Invaluable Networking with Your Peers
The OTA Annual Conference provides numerous opportunities to network with your peers and leaders in the trucking space. Industry vendors will also be on-hand to showcase the latest products and services designed to streamline your business and increase operational efficiency.
Exhibit at Conference
At the OTA Annual Conference, you will have the opportunity to meet and connect with decision makers from around the state. Be sure your company’s products and services are represented with a tabletop exhibit display.
Tabletop Exhibit Package includes:
- One 6’ skirted table
- One chair
- Electric service (upon request)
- Listing on the OTA conference app
- Listing on the conference web page
- One full conference registration (includes admission to programming sessions, networking receptions and conference meals)
- Ability to submit a 2-3 minute “commercial” for attendees to view during conference breaks (this video should be a MP4 file with a 16:9 resolution; deadline to submit is September 1, 2023)
Contact Bradie Berry at (614) 519-6462 or email@example.com.
Renaissance Columbus Westerville - Polaris Hotel
409 Altair Parkway
Westerville, OH 43082
Room rate is $152 per night. Reservation deadline is August 25, 2023. Please call reservations directly at (833) 427-0292 and reference the "Ohio Trucking Association Room Block" or book online here.