Driver of the Year
Celebrate Outstanding Drivers
Each year, the Ohio Trucking Association looks to its members to nominate amazing drivers to be in the running for Driver of the Year. These drivers possess an excellent driving record, dedication to the profession and a passion to improve the roads through a safety first mentality. Out of all the nominations received, 12 will be chosen as finalists. Each finalist and their company will receive a plaque in recognition of their outstanding driving career. After careful deliberation by our judging panel, the winning driver will be announced during our Driver of the Year Banquet on April 3, 2020, at the Marriott Columbus University Hotel.
Congratulations to the 2019 OTA Driver of the Year Finalists:
- Daniel Clark, Classic Carriers, Inc.
- Nicholas Delzeith, Clopay Transportation Company
- Glenn Gray, PGT Trucking, Inc.
- Jason Imhoff, Walmart Transportation
- Clint McBee, GetGo Transportation Co., LLC
- Brent McFarland, Grammer Logistics
- Jeffrey Pentrack, Pitt Ohio
- Brian Petrovcic, ABF Freight
- Jeffrey Rose, YRC Freight
- Dennis Smith, Ports Petroleum Co., Inc.
- Gary Trash, XPO Logistics
- David Wolford, Continental Express, Inc.
Driver of the Year Awards Banquet
Friday, April 3, 2020
Schedule of Events:
5:30pm – Cocktail Reception
6:30pm – Dinner
7:15pm – Awards Ceremony
Marriott Columbus University Area hotel
3100 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43202
A room block has been negotiated at the Marriott Columbus University Area hotel. Room rate is $129 per night. Please call reservations directly at (888) 236-2427 and reference the "Ohio Trucking Association" and code "DOY" or book online here: https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1575667390501&key=GRP&app=resvlink
2019 Driver of the Year is presented by: