Join Us in Columbus on November 12 for the 2020 Technology Conference
Join us at the fourth annual Technology Conference, presented by EROAD, on Thursday, November 12, as we discuss the latest trends and technology emerging within the trucking industry. Conference attendees will have access to forward thinking programming, industry vendors and networking opportunities.
Specific topics covered include:
- Capitalizing on Change to Build Resiliency
- Impact of In-Cab Technology on Insurance
- Utilizing Technology as a Safety & Compliance Tool
- One Size Fits All: Good for Socks. Bad for Fleet Safety.
- An Introduction to Robotic Process Automation
Exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities are available. Exhibit fees (open to OTA members only) are $599 and include one conference registration, one skirted table, one chairs and electric (available on request).
- $599/exhibitor (open to member only; includes one conference registration)
The Medallion Club
5000 Club Drive
Westerville, OH 43082
Keeping You Safe
COVID-19 has changed everything, including how we meet and interact with others. OTA and the Medallion Club are implementing several measures to keep you safe while attending the conference.
- Per the state mask mandate, masks will be required inside the venue unless you are seated at your dining table.
- Please observe appropriate social distancing while at the event. This include keeping 6’ apart and no handshakes.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed at each seat. Additionally, hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes will be available at registration.
- Social distancing guidelines will be incorporated into the conference layout.
- Frequently touched surfaces (door handles, tables, AV equipment) will be cleaned regularly throughout the event.
Sessions and Speakers
Capitalizing on Change to Build Resiliency
Susan Reszczynski, EROAD
An Introduction to Robotic Process Automation
Patrick Armknecht, Schneider Downs
One Size Fits All: Good for Socks. Bad for Fleet Safety.
Stacy Sadar, SmartDrive Systems
Impact of In-Cab Technology on Insurance
Chris Carver, SpeedGauge
Matt Coleman, AssuredPartners
Jerry Ogle, Marvin Johnson & Associates
Jody Jordan, USI Insurance Services
Utilizing Technology as a Safety & Compliance Tool
Jeff Davis, Fleet Safety Services, LLC
Matt Casey, Forward Air, Inc.
Candi Coate, K-Limited Carrier, LTD.
Eric Ray, Pan-Glo Transport, LLC
The 2020 OTA Technology Conference is presented by: